COLOMBIA: Bavaria told to disclose talks details
Market regulators in Colombia are asking the country's brewer Bavaria to disclose details of talks it is said to be having with a number of international brewers over a takeover.
In a letter to the company, the government's Securities Superintendency said: "In order to determine the truth of the report ... you are required to immediately provide relevant information to the market."
The reports on Bavaria's talks have sparked a surge in the value of the company's shareprice. On Wednesday, following the latest story linking Heineken to Bavaria, the stock was suspended following a 10% percent gain.
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
The chief financial officer of Brau Union has resigned....
A Heineken joint venture unit is attempting to buy up the remaining shares in Wuerzburger Hofbraeu....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts