COLOMBIA: Bavaria to absorb local affiliates
The Colombian beer group, Bavaria, has announced that it plans to absorb its local affiliates, Aguila and Malterias, in a bid to cut costs. Bavaria, which is looking to reduce costs as it eyes expansion in Latin America, will hold a shareholders' meeting at the end of November when the matter will be put to the vote. Bavaria is also planning trim back operations, the company has said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago