UK: Bavaria signs golf deal
Bavaria has signed a sponsorship with the organisers of golf's European Senior Tour.
The Dutch brewer said this week that its namesake beer will be the official pouring beer at The Senior Open Championship and the Travis Perkins plc Senior Masters in the UK in July and September respectively.
"It’s a great fit with our brand and we are looking forward to developing a long term relationship over the coming years," said Bavaria's MD for the UK, Mike Teague.
The European Senior Tour's MD, Andy Stubbs, added that the body "looks forward to a long-term association with the brand".
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads