UK: Bavaria signs golf deal
Bavaria has signed a sponsorship with the organisers of golf's European Senior Tour.
The Dutch brewer said this week that its namesake beer will be the official pouring beer at The Senior Open Championship and the Travis Perkins plc Senior Masters in the UK in July and September respectively.
"It’s a great fit with our brand and we are looking forward to developing a long term relationship over the coming years," said Bavaria's MD for the UK, Mike Teague.
The European Senior Tour's MD, Andy Stubbs, added that the body "looks forward to a long-term association with the brand".
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018