US: Bass Pale Ale sponsors UK music tour
Bass Pale Ale has signed a sponsorship deal with the BritBus Tour of the US promoting UK music across the Atlantic.
The tour, which launches in Los Angeles on 30 April, showcases major label British acts The Magic Numbers, Hard-Fi, James Blunt and Paul Oakenfold.
Bass Pale Ale brand manager Anthony Giardina said: "The BritBus Tour is a fantastic way to deliver the latest in hip British music to our Bass drinkers."
The double-decker will visit ten US cities, including Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and New York.
Other companies gaining publicity from the event include Virgin and UK music magazine NME.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team