US: Bass Pale Ale sponsors UK music tour
Bass Pale Ale has signed a sponsorship deal with the BritBus Tour of the US promoting UK music across the Atlantic.
The tour, which launches in Los Angeles on 30 April, showcases major label British acts The Magic Numbers, Hard-Fi, James Blunt and Paul Oakenfold.
Bass Pale Ale brand manager Anthony Giardina said: "The BritBus Tour is a fantastic way to deliver the latest in hip British music to our Bass drinkers."
The double-decker will visit ten US cities, including Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and New York.
Other companies gaining publicity from the event include Virgin and UK music magazine NME.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015