CANADA: Baseball star pitches in for Clearly Canadian
Clearly Canadian has secured the services of another North American sports star to promote its range of enhanced drinks.
The Canadian soft drinks group said yesterday (5 March) that it has signed baseball player Justin Morneau as a corporate spokesperson. Morneau joins NBA basketball start Steve Nash on the company's roster.
Morneau insisted he has been a fan of Clearly Canadian "for many years" and is "really impressed" with the company's portfolio.
Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash said Morneau would help promote the company's products in the mid-west of the US, where it has struck a number of distribution deals in recent weeks.
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has hired the INOV8 Beverage Company to develop a new line of beverages under the Clearly Canadian trademark....
Clearly Canadian has announced additions to its distributor network in California which, it claims, will virtually complete its coverage in the state....
Canadian enhanced and flavoured waters producer Clearly Canadian Brands has announced the appointment of Brent Lokash as chief executive officer. David Reingold succeeds Lokash as president....
Clearly Canadian's line-up of naturally-enhanced waters have been listed in Quebec by convenience store chain Couche-Tard....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with Gulf Coast Distributors, adding another arm to its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with The Odom Corporation, building its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has secured deals with two new California distributors....
Clearly Canadian has closed a financing push, having raised around US$3.5m....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages