POLAND: Bartimpex buys Polmos Wroclaw
Polmos Wroclaw operates a bio-ethanol production unit which is currently working at below capacity.
Under the terms of the deal as reported, Bartimpex is to invest PLN12m (US$3.1m/€2.7m) in Polmos Wroclaw if the Polish government passes a bio-fuels bill within the next 30 months. If no such bill is passed, Bartimpex will have to invest PLN2.0m in the distiller which employs 230 people and has around 3% of the Polish vodka market.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review