AUSTRALIA: Barrington makes second acquisition this month
Barrington Estates Limited, formally Barrington Wine Company Limited has announced the acquisition of Mount Avoca Vineyard in the Pyrenees region of Victoria. The sale includes both the vineyards and winery. The move comes only days after the company entered into a sale agreement to acquire Haselgrove Premium Wines in McLaren Vale, South Australia from Cranswick Wines, which is due for completion by the end of June 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD