AUSTRALIA: Barrington makes second acquisition this month
Barrington Estates Limited, formally Barrington Wine Company Limited has announced the acquisition of Mount Avoca Vineyard in the Pyrenees region of Victoria. The sale includes both the vineyards and winery. The move comes only days after the company entered into a sale agreement to acquire Haselgrove Premium Wines in McLaren Vale, South Australia from Cranswick Wines, which is due for completion by the end of June 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire