SPAIN: Baron de Ley figures leap
Sales for the same period leapt 21% from €41.4m (US$48.6m) to €50.3m. Cash flow also rose by 16% to €20m ($23.5m).
Baron de Ley also reported that its planned investment drive, involving the construction of new vineyards, cellars and a company museum, is on schedule.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group