USA: Barnie's Coffee & Tea Company Forges Strategic Alliance with Connextions.net
Gourmet retailer Barnie's Coffee & Tea Company is partnering with e-commerce and fulfillment outsourcer Connextions.net to increase its fast-growing Internet sales division and facilitate nationwide expansion to as many as 1,000 stores over the next five years. Barnie's, which is headquartered in Orlando, is one of the country's leading privately held specialty coffee retailers, including an active mail order and gift basket department.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat