USA: Barnie's Coffee & Tea Company Forges Strategic Alliance with Connextions.net
Gourmet retailer Barnie's Coffee & Tea Company is partnering with e-commerce and fulfillment outsourcer Connextions.net to increase its fast-growing Internet sales division and facilitate nationwide expansion to as many as 1,000 stores over the next five years. Barnie's, which is headquartered in Orlando, is one of the country's leading privately held specialty coffee retailers, including an active mail order and gift basket department.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts