USA: Barefoot Cellars Announces the Sonoma County Harvest Fair 2000 Results "4 Barefoot Varietals Entered, 4 Medals Awarded!"
The Sonoma County Harvest Fair is a celebration of Sonoma County's finest wines, distinctive foods and rich agricultural heritage. There were over 650 wines entered, and they were judged by a panel of 20 nationally recognized wine writers.
"I am pleased our wines were given such outstanding awards when rated against other phenomenal Sonoma County wines!" stated Jennifer Wall, Barefoot Winemaker. "Distributors across the nation who have previously experienced success selling Barefoot Cellars California wines can now promote Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County wines."
The Barefoot Reserve program was introduced 2 years ago with the debut of the 1997 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay. Both this vintage and the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay have garnered gold medals. Last year, the 1997 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Pinot Noir was released as the next varietal wine addition to the Barefoot Reserve program. This wine won over 10 awards and was deemed "Highly Recommended" by Dan Berger, Los Angeles Times Wine Writer. In August of this year, the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Pinot Noir was released and last month the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel was released. This month, the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon was released which completes the exciting Barefoot Reserve wine series.
"Due to the low production of our reserve wines, the cases will be heavily allocated, giving high volume distributors priority," stated Adrienne Barner, Barefoot Marketing Manager. "We are encouraging distributors to order their annual requirements today by calling 800-750-8828 or faxing their purchase orders to 707-524-8001."
For more information on the award winning Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel, Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay, and Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Pinot Noir please visit our website at www.barefootwine.com.
Get Barefoot (Reserve) and Have a Great Time !
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research