USA: Barefoot Cellars Announces the Sonoma County Harvest Fair 2000 Results "4 Barefoot Varietals Entered, 4 Medals Awarded!"
Grape Links, Inc., producer of Barefoot Cellars wines, is delighted to announce the medals awarded at this year's Sonoma County Harvest Fair. Silver medals were given to the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel, and the 1999 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits