USA: Barefoot Cellars Announces the Sonoma County Harvest Fair 2000 Results "4 Barefoot Varietals Entered, 4 Medals Awarded!"
The Sonoma County Harvest Fair is a celebration of Sonoma County's finest wines, distinctive foods and rich agricultural heritage. There were over 650 wines entered, and they were judged by a panel of 20 nationally recognized wine writers.
"I am pleased our wines were given such outstanding awards when rated against other phenomenal Sonoma County wines!" stated Jennifer Wall, Barefoot Winemaker. "Distributors across the nation who have previously experienced success selling Barefoot Cellars California wines can now promote Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County wines."
The Barefoot Reserve program was introduced 2 years ago with the debut of the 1997 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay. Both this vintage and the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay have garnered gold medals. Last year, the 1997 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Pinot Noir was released as the next varietal wine addition to the Barefoot Reserve program. This wine won over 10 awards and was deemed "Highly Recommended" by Dan Berger, Los Angeles Times Wine Writer. In August of this year, the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Pinot Noir was released and last month the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel was released. This month, the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon was released which completes the exciting Barefoot Reserve wine series.
"Due to the low production of our reserve wines, the cases will be heavily allocated, giving high volume distributors priority," stated Adrienne Barner, Barefoot Marketing Manager. "We are encouraging distributors to order their annual requirements today by calling 800-750-8828 or faxing their purchase orders to 707-524-8001."
For more information on the award winning Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel, Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay, and Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Pinot Noir please visit our website at www.barefootwine.com.
Get Barefoot (Reserve) and Have a Great Time !
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends