USA: Barefoot Cellars Announces the Sonoma County Harvest Fair 2000 Results "4 Barefoot Varietals Entered, 4 Medals Awarded!"
Grape Links, Inc., producer of Barefoot Cellars wines, is delighted to announce the medals awarded at this year's Sonoma County Harvest Fair. Silver medals were given to the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel, and the 1999 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018