USA: Barefoot Cellars Announces the Sonoma County Harvest Fair 2000 Results "4 Barefoot Varietals Entered, 4 Medals Awarded!"
Grape Links, Inc., producer of Barefoot Cellars wines, is delighted to announce the medals awarded at this year's Sonoma County Harvest Fair. Silver medals were given to the 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, 1998 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Zinfandel, and the 1999 Barefoot Reserve Sonoma County Chardonnay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down