AUSTRALIA: Banskia acquires Hillstowe for $A4m
Five months after listing on the Australian Stock Exchange, Banksia Wines has bought the Adelaide winery Hillstowe for $A4 million ($2.08m). The only physical asset was Hillstowe's inventory valued at $A1 million ($0.77m), with the balance paying for the brand and goodwill. Banksia Wines, also Adelaide based, already has the Tatachilla and St Hallett labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman