AUSTRALIA: Banskia acquires Hillstowe for $A4m
Five months after listing on the Australian Stock Exchange, Banksia Wines has bought the Adelaide winery Hillstowe for $A4 million ($2.08m). The only physical asset was Hillstowe's inventory valued at $A1 million ($0.77m), with the balance paying for the brand and goodwill. Banksia Wines, also Adelaide based, already has the Tatachilla and St Hallett labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat