AUSTRALIA: Banskia acquires Hillstowe for $A4m
Five months after listing on the Australian Stock Exchange, Banksia Wines has bought the Adelaide winery Hillstowe for $A4 million ($2.08m). The only physical asset was Hillstowe's inventory valued at $A1 million ($0.77m), with the balance paying for the brand and goodwill. Banksia Wines, also Adelaide based, already has the Tatachilla and St Hallett labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo