BOSNIA: Banjalucka Pivara's H1 losses extend
Bosnia's largest brewer Banjalucka Pivara has reported a huge increase in its first half losses.
The brewer, which is based in the Serbian side of the country, yesterday (21 August) reported a first-half loss of BAM5.7m (US$3.7m). In the same period a year ago, the company posted a loss of BAM455,117. First half revenues totalled BAM12.5m, down from BAM15.8m.
In December, London-based Altima Partners LLP bought the state-owned stake of 53.81% in the brewery for BAM23m.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads