RUSSIA: Baltika to invest US$18m in Tulskoye Pivo
Russian brewing group, Baltika, is planning to invest some US$18m in the modernisation and expansion of its Tulskoye Pivo brewery. The company has already invested around US$67m in the brewery in the Tula region. It is also considering building a malt production plant in the region. Production at Tulskoye Pivo reached 343m litres in 2001 against 157m litres in 2000. Earnings were up 160% to Rub3.3 billion. At the end of last year, the company had a 5.6% market share, up from 2.9% in 2000. Baltika acquired its controlling stake in Tulskoye Pivo in November 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future