RUSSIA: Baltika to invest US$18m in Tulskoye Pivo
Russian brewing group, Baltika, is planning to invest some US$18m in the modernisation and expansion of its Tulskoye Pivo brewery. The company has already invested around US$67m in the brewery in the Tula region. It is also considering building a malt production plant in the region. Production at Tulskoye Pivo reached 343m litres in 2001 against 157m litres in 2000. Earnings were up 160% to Rub3.3 billion. At the end of last year, the company had a 5.6% market share, up from 2.9% in 2000. Baltika acquired its controlling stake in Tulskoye Pivo in November 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets