RUSSIA: Baltika to invest US$18m in Tulskoye Pivo
Russian brewing group, Baltika, is planning to invest some US$18m in the modernisation and expansion of its Tulskoye Pivo brewery. The company has already invested around US$67m in the brewery in the Tula region. It is also considering building a malt production plant in the region. Production at Tulskoye Pivo reached 343m litres in 2001 against 157m litres in 2000. Earnings were up 160% to Rub3.3 billion. At the end of last year, the company had a 5.6% market share, up from 2.9% in 2000. Baltika acquired its controlling stake in Tulskoye Pivo in November 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research