RUSSIA: Baltika to invest US$18m in Tulskoye Pivo
Russian brewing group, Baltika, is planning to invest some US$18m in the modernisation and expansion of its Tulskoye Pivo brewery. The company has already invested around US$67m in the brewery in the Tula region. It is also considering building a malt production plant in the region. Production at Tulskoye Pivo reached 343m litres in 2001 against 157m litres in 2000. Earnings were up 160% to Rub3.3 billion. At the end of last year, the company had a 5.6% market share, up from 2.9% in 2000. Baltika acquired its controlling stake in Tulskoye Pivo in November 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018