RUSSIA: Baltika to invest US$18m in Tulskoye Pivo
Russian brewing group, Baltika, is planning to invest some US$18m in the modernisation and expansion of its Tulskoye Pivo brewery. The company has already invested around US$67m in the brewery in the Tula region. It is also considering building a malt production plant in the region. Production at Tulskoye Pivo reached 343m litres in 2001 against 157m litres in 2000. Earnings were up 160% to Rub3.3 billion. At the end of last year, the company had a 5.6% market share, up from 2.9% in 2000. Baltika acquired its controlling stake in Tulskoye Pivo in November 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets