RUSSIA: Baltika tax law suit thrown out
The Russian brewer Baltika Brewery said this week that it had been unsuccessful in its attempt to bring a lawsuit against the country's tax authorities. The Court of Arbitration in Moscow has thrown out Baltika's lawsuit against the tax authorities, which was brought - along with similar but separate suits from rival brewers ZAO Ochakovo and ZAO Vena - against Vladimir Gubanov, head of the department of alcohol and tobacco taxation at the Tax Ministry, for undermining investment in Russia's beer industry
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence