RUSSIA: Baltika set to smash 2003 sales volumes
Baltika has posted a rise in sales volume for the first nine months of this year. The Russian brewer said yesterday (11 October) that sales volume in the period from January to September increased to 14.88m hectolitres from 12.8m hectolitres in the same period last year.
Sales in the month of September rose by 38% year-on-year, hitting 1.8m hectolitres, the brewer said.
The rises were credited to better distribution, pricing, a new marketing strategy and new products.
In 2003, Baltika sold 16.17m hectolitres of beer, reporting a net profit of US$122.35m for the 12-month period.
Baltika has written to its shareholders approving the guiding principles for a proposed merger with the Pikra, Vena and Yarpivo brewing companies in Russia....
Baltika has posted an impressive rise in H1 net profit....
Baltika has posted a healthy rise in H1 net profits....
Scottish & Newcastle will "vigorously defend" any accusations of illegal and unethical behaviour in its Russian holdings....
Baltika has begun supplying beer direct to Ireland....
Baltika has failed in a bid to gain sufficient support from minority shareholders for its proposed acquisition of the Pikra brewery for US$67.5m....
Baltic Beverage Holdings plans to begin consolidating its Russian assets with the brewer Pikra, a press report said today....
Baltika Brewery has posted its Q1 figures....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts