RUSSIA: Baltika sees 32% sales hike
According to an Interfax report its eponymous flagship brand 'Baltika' was up 16% to 790m litres.
Other brands also performed well with the 'Don' beer up 56% to 105m liters; 'Arsenalnoye up 150% to 290m liters (118 million) and 'Medovoye' up 10% to 216m.
The company invested US$115m on development last year, the most it had in any other year. Share in the domestic market increased to 22.5%.
Baltika has written to its shareholders approving the guiding principles for a proposed merger with the Pikra, Vena and Yarpivo brewing companies in Russia....
Baltika has posted an impressive rise in H1 net profit....
Baltika has posted a healthy rise in H1 net profits....
Scottish & Newcastle will "vigorously defend" any accusations of illegal and unethical behaviour in its Russian holdings....
Baltika has begun supplying beer direct to Ireland....
Baltika has failed in a bid to gain sufficient support from minority shareholders for its proposed acquisition of the Pikra brewery for US$67.5m....
Baltic Beverage Holdings plans to begin consolidating its Russian assets with the brewer Pikra, a press report said today....
Baltika Brewery has posted its Q1 figures....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video