RUSSIA: Baltika hits China - report
Baltika has begun supplying beer to China. The Russian beer producer said yesterday (6 October) that it expects to export over 35 decalitres to China by the end of this year.
According to Prime-Tass news agency, the brewer dispatched its first batches to the Chinese provinces of Liaoning, Shandong, Heilongjiang and Jilin. Baltika hopes to spread to the other Chinese regions shortly.
The Hunchun Davuan Trade Company holds the rights for general distribution in the north-eastern territories of China, the news agency said.
Baltika has written to its shareholders approving the guiding principles for a proposed merger with the Pikra, Vena and Yarpivo brewing companies in Russia....
Baltika has posted an impressive rise in H1 net profit....
Baltika has posted a healthy rise in H1 net profits....
Scottish & Newcastle will "vigorously defend" any accusations of illegal and unethical behaviour in its Russian holdings....
Baltika has begun supplying beer direct to Ireland....
Baltika has failed in a bid to gain sufficient support from minority shareholders for its proposed acquisition of the Pikra brewery for US$67.5m....
Baltic Beverage Holdings plans to begin consolidating its Russian assets with the brewer Pikra, a press report said today....
Baltika Brewery has posted its Q1 figures....
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends