RUSSIA: Baltika heads straight for Ireland
Baltika has begun supplying beer direct to Ireland. The Russian company said late last week that the first 13,900-litre container has already arrived in the Irish port of Cork.
Ireland has received Baltika products through Eurobeer, an official importer of Baltika, since August 2003. Eurobeer had bought Baltika beer under a contract through Baltika Deutschland.
Last year, the Russian company exported 6% of its production, with export revenue rising by 23% year-on-year to US$50m.
Russian brewer Baltika has reported strong growth in nine-month profits and sales, despite a slowdown in its third quarter....
Baltika has written to its shareholders approving the guiding principles for a proposed merger with the Pikra, Vena and Yarpivo brewing companies in Russia....
Baltika has posted an impressive rise in H1 net profit....
Baltika has posted a healthy rise in H1 net profits....
Leading US and European wine regions are to sign a declaration to protect and promote "location" within the wine industry, the Office Of Champagne in the US said yesterday (18 July)....
Baltika has failed in a bid to gain sufficient support from minority shareholders for its proposed acquisition of the Pikra brewery for US$67.5m....
Damm is to invest some €241m (US$291m) in expanding its production capacity, according to local reports....
Baltic Beverage Holdings plans to begin consolidating its Russian assets with the brewer Pikra, a press report said today....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller