RUSSIA: Baltika bonds to launch next month - report
Baltika may offer its debut three-year bonds next month, according to press reports. Citing the company's finance department head, Alexander Zumberov, Prime-Tass said yesterday that the bonds will be worth a total of RUB1bln (US$34m).
Baltika had initially planned to offer the bonds in May, Zumberov told the news agency.
The exact date has not been set yet, Zumberov said, noting that the company was waiting for more favourable market conditions. As soon as the current market situation improved, the company would fix a date, he told Prime-Tass.
The company wants to see a yield of less than 10%, he added.
Raiffeisenbank Austria, a Russia-based subsidiary of Austria's Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG, will act as the issue's organiser and underwriter.
Baltika has written to its shareholders approving the guiding principles for a proposed merger with the Pikra, Vena and Yarpivo brewing companies in Russia....
Baltika has posted an impressive rise in H1 net profit....
Baltika has posted a healthy rise in H1 net profits....
Scottish & Newcastle will "vigorously defend" any accusations of illegal and unethical behaviour in its Russian holdings....
Baltika has begun supplying beer direct to Ireland....
Baltika has failed in a bid to gain sufficient support from minority shareholders for its proposed acquisition of the Pikra brewery for US$67.5m....
Baltic Beverage Holdings plans to begin consolidating its Russian assets with the brewer Pikra, a press report said today....
Baltika Brewery has posted its Q1 figures....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020