RUSSIA: Baltika acquires out east
Baltika has bought into a Siberian brewer. The Russian brewery said yesterday (7 April) that it has acquired a 16.38% stake in Krasnoyarsk-based Pikra in eastern Siberia.
The name of the seller and the price of the purchase were not disclosed.
Baltic Beverages Holding, which owns 75.4% of Baltika, also owns a 70% stake in Pikra.
The Siberian company has an annual production of 180m litres.
Russian brewer Baltika has reported strong growth in nine-month profits and sales, despite a slowdown in its third quarter....
Baltika has written to its shareholders approving the guiding principles for a proposed merger with the Pikra, Vena and Yarpivo brewing companies in Russia....
Baltika has posted an impressive rise in H1 net profit....
Baltika has posted a healthy rise in H1 net profits....
Baltika has begun supplying beer direct to Ireland....
Baltika has failed in a bid to gain sufficient support from minority shareholders for its proposed acquisition of the Pikra brewery for US$67.5m....
Scottish & Newcastle (S&N) has had its rating upgraded....
Yarpivo has said it expects volume sales for this year to show a 10% increase to between 58m and 59m decalitres....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends