UK: Ballantine's gets Scottish Open deal extension
Ballantine's blended Scotch
Pernod subsidiary Chivas Brothers has signed a three-year extension to the current Ballantine's sponsorship deal, to run until 2012.
The blended whisky has been official supplier to the golf tournament since it was first held in 2007.
Players will also be awarded a Ballantine’s 21 Year Old for the lowest round of the day and the champion will be presented with a bottle of rare Ballantine’s 30 Year Old, said Chivas Brothers. There will also be on-course visibility, VIP hospitality, private whisky education seminars and the Ballantine’s 12 birdie hole at the tournament, which runs from 8 to 11 July.
Golf has played a large part in Chivas Brothers' growth strategy for Ballantine's.
The group is committed to running The Ballantine's Championship in Korea until at least 2013.
The Southern Wine & Spirits unit in the US state of Indiana has appointed a sales manager for its Pernod Ricard-led prestige sales division....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research