UK: Balblair launches enthusiasts website
Inver House Distillers has launched an updated website for its Balblair Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky brand, detailing the history of the vintage malt portfolio.
The company, owned by Thai Beverage, said yesterday (9 April) that the site has been designed to allow whisky enthusiasts to find out more about its vintages Balblair 1997, Balblair 1989 and Balblair 1975 and read tasting notes and information on its distillery in Edderton.
The website, at www.balblair.com, also features short films and up-to-date news on the brand.
"This online presence will raise Balblair's profile and reputation further still during a time that is very exciting for the brand," said Margaret Mary Clarke, brand manager for Balblair.
The South African whisky market grew by an estimated 16.2% in 2007 to over 3.5m cases. According to The IWSR's South Africa Wine and Spirits 2008 report, growth was largely driven by Jameson, Jack Dan...
A 100-year-old bottle of Scotch whisky, discovered in a cupboard in the US and considered one of the rarest in the world, is going up for auction next month....
Diageo has removed the "Special" from its Crown Royal Special Reserve brand, but claims it has not altered the Canadian whisky's composition....
Berry Bros. & Rudd has lined up the latest addition to its Blue Hanger blended Scotch portfolio....
Italian drinks group Campari has begun building a new factory to produce spirits brands in Brazil....
Burgundy-based drinks group Boisset is selling its spirits branch to French counterpart, La Martiniquaise, for an undisclosed sum....
Chivas Brothers has appointed Publicis to handle the global advertising for The Glenlivet as part of an agency realignment for the company....
Scotch whisky group Whyte & Mackay has said its performance for the year looks "very healthy", offering more evidence that Scotch has bucked an economic downturn....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018