MEXICO/US: Baja Brewing Company launches Cabotella in US
Baja Brewing Co has rolled out its flagship ale to four US states, and plans further expansion in the country.
The company, which claims to be first brewery to open in the Mexican state of Baja California, has introduced its Cabotella brand in bars, restauants and stores in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas, it announced yesterday (2 October). Cabotella is described by the brewer as a “golden, medium-bodied, blonde ale” with an abv of 5.5%.
“We’ve created a new kind of taste experience – one that’s full of flavour while being easy to drink and refreshing,” said Jordan Gardenhire, brewmaster & co-founder of Baja Brewing.
Distribution is being handled by Southern Wine & Spirits in Arizona and New Mexico, Baroness in Colorado, and both L&F and Intwine Distributors in Texas.
The company, which was founded in 2007, plans “further expansion” in the US south-west. It also owns and operates three brewpubs in Cabo San Lucas.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends