UK: Bailey's link up with Sex and the City in a deal worth £1m
Bailey's Irish Cream whiskey hopes its sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sex and the City will add flirtation, sensuality and mischief to the Guinness UDV spirits brand. The deal thought to be worth £1m was negotiated by Carat on behalf of Bailey's, which will sponsor the third series of the show, beginning January 10.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO