UK: Bailey's link up with Sex and the City in a deal worth £1m
Bailey's Irish Cream whiskey hopes its sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sex and the City will add flirtation, sensuality and mischief to the Guinness UDV spirits brand.
The deal thought to be worth £1m was negotiated by Carat on behalf of Bailey's, which will sponsor the third series of the show, beginning January 10.
Creative for the campaign features Bailey's in abstract as it is poured over ice. The deal will also include a tie-in with Channel 4's transmission of the series and repeats of the show, which will be shown later in the year.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages