USA: BAESA reports fourth quarter and twelve months fiscal year 2000 results
Buenos Aires Embotelladora S.A. (BSE:BAES) yesterday announced its results for the fourth quarter ended September 30, 2000, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in Argentina ("Arg. GAAP").Net ordinary results before extraordinary items for the quarter ended September 30, 2000, improved to a loss of US$ 9.0 million, from a loss of US$ 14.9 million, for the same quarter last year. Net loss after extraordinary items was US$ 9.4 million compared to a loss of US$ 44.6 million for the prior year period. The net losses before and after extraordinary items for the quarter ended September 30, 1999 include a US$ 0.2 million profit from beer sales stemming from a distribution agreement that has since been terminated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends