USA: BAESA reports fourth quarter and twelve months fiscal year 2000 results
Buenos Aires Embotelladora S.A. (BSE:BAES) yesterday announced its results for the fourth quarter ended September 30, 2000, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in Argentina ("Arg. GAAP").Net ordinary results before extraordinary items for the quarter ended September 30, 2000, improved to a loss of US$ 9.0 million, from a loss of US$ 14.9 million, for the same quarter last year. Net loss after extraordinary items was US$ 9.4 million compared to a loss of US$ 44.6 million for the prior year period. The net losses before and after extraordinary items for the quarter ended September 30, 1999 include a US$ 0.2 million profit from beer sales stemming from a distribution agreement that has since been terminated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review