CANADA: Bacchus Group, Empson Canada to handle Lemon Hart for Mosaiq
Mosaiq has appointed “sales representation” for its recently-purchased rum brand, Lemon Hart, in four regions of Canada.
The Montreal-based firm, which bought Lemon Hart from Pernod Ricard for an undisclosed sum earlier this week, said today (18 February) that The Bacchus Group will handle the brand in in British Columbia and Alberta, while Empson Canada will represent Lemon Hart in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
The appointments take immediate effect, Mosaiq said.
Lemon Hart, a Guyanese rum, takes its name from its creator and was first produced with imported rum in the UK in 1804. It is currently sold in Canada, where it is the number one imported dark rum, by Pernod subsidiary Corby Distilleries
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits