Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Torched Cherry Flavoured Rum
Bacardi Torched Cherry flavoured rum
Bacardi's Torched Cherry Flavoured Rum
Category - Spirits, rum, cherry and aloe, 35% abv
Available - From the beginning of this month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of US$13.99 per 750ml bottle
Torched Cherry is the latest flavoured rum variant launched by Bacardi. The stable also includes Bacardi Limon, Big Apple and Dragon Berry.
The new product combines Barbodos cherries with Torch Plant aloe, a nectar-rich ingredient indigenous to South Africa.
Bacardi Torched Cherry also comes in 50ml, 200ml, 375ml, 1-litre and 1.75-litre sizes.
The launch will be supported nationally with print advertising, digital, off-premise POS and public relations.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India