Product Launch - GLOBAL: Bacardi's Martini Brut
Click through to view Martini Brut
Bacardi's Martini Brut
Category - Wine, Italy, sparkling, 11.5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Globally, in all markets where the Martini brand is present
Price - In France, SRP of EUR7.50 (US$10.20) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Bacardi
Bacardi has followed last week's celebrations of the 150th anniversary of the Martini brand with an addition to its Martini Spumante collection, which was launched in 2011 with Prosseco and Perla.
Martini Brut will go on sale worldwide next month.
"Martini Spumante are the Italian sparkling wines the most sold in the world, Prosecco is an iconic product - fresh, crisp with good citrus acidity. Perla is a medium dry rosé, fruity whilst well-balanced and alluring. Brut is dry with good acidity, vibrant, elegant and with a slight hint of almond," a Martini spokesman told just-drinks.
Earlier this year, Bacardi launched Martini Alta Langa, a 12.5% abv sparkling wine expression, in the Travel Retail channel.
just-drinks will publish an exclusive interview with the CEO of Bacardi, Ed Shirley, next week.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends