Product Launch - GLOBAL: Bacardi's Martini Brut
Click through to view Martini Brut
Bacardi's Martini Brut
Category - Wine, Italy, sparkling, 11.5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Globally, in all markets where the Martini brand is present
Price - In France, SRP of EUR7.50 (US$10.20) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Bacardi
Bacardi has followed last week's celebrations of the 150th anniversary of the Martini brand with an addition to its Martini Spumante collection, which was launched in 2011 with Prosseco and Perla.
Martini Brut will go on sale worldwide next month.
"Martini Spumante are the Italian sparkling wines the most sold in the world, Prosecco is an iconic product - fresh, crisp with good citrus acidity. Perla is a medium dry rosé, fruity whilst well-balanced and alluring. Brut is dry with good acidity, vibrant, elegant and with a slight hint of almond," a Martini spokesman told just-drinks.
Earlier this year, Bacardi launched Martini Alta Langa, a 12.5% abv sparkling wine expression, in the Travel Retail channel.
just-drinks will publish an exclusive interview with the CEO of Bacardi, Ed Shirley, next week.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World