Product Launch - GLOBAL: Bacardi's Martini Brut
Click through to view Martini Brut
Bacardi's Martini Brut
Category - Wine, Italy, sparkling, 11.5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Globally, in all markets where the Martini brand is present
Price - In France, SRP of EUR7.50 (US$10.20) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Bacardi
Bacardi has followed last week's celebrations of the 150th anniversary of the Martini brand with an addition to its Martini Spumante collection, which was launched in 2011 with Prosseco and Perla.
Martini Brut will go on sale worldwide next month.
"Martini Spumante are the Italian sparkling wines the most sold in the world, Prosecco is an iconic product - fresh, crisp with good citrus acidity. Perla is a medium dry rosé, fruity whilst well-balanced and alluring. Brut is dry with good acidity, vibrant, elegant and with a slight hint of almond," a Martini spokesman told just-drinks.
Earlier this year, Bacardi launched Martini Alta Langa, a 12.5% abv sparkling wine expression, in the Travel Retail channel.
just-drinks will publish an exclusive interview with the CEO of Bacardi, Ed Shirley, next week.
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research