Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Bacardi's Martini Alta Langa
Click through to view Bacardi's Martini Alta Langa
Bacardi's Martini Alta Langa
Category - Wine, sparkling, 12.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Heinemann Duty Free stores across Europe
Price - EUR24.50 (US$32.40) per 75cl bottle
Bacardi is targeting growing demand for sparkling wine in the travel retail channel through the launch of Martini Alta Langa.
The product will be available in European airports from duty free retailer Heinemann, Bacardi said today (4 September). It comes from Alta Langa in the Piedmont region of Italy, where the vineyards are 250m above sea level.
Bacardi said sparkling wine is the fastest-growing segment of the wine category in travel retail.
Bacardi launched Gran Lusso, a vermouth Martini extension, in July to help celebrate the brand's 150th anniversary.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
For a category that sells around 146.4m cases annually, it may seem unusual to characterise Rum as a relatively unexploited opportunity. Indeed it is already a diverse and eclectic category with a wid...
SPI Group has confirmed the appointment of Southern Wine & Spirits of America as the distributor of its vodka portfolio in six more US states....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research