Product Launch – US: Bacardi's Grey Goose Cherry Noir
Click through to view Bacardi's Grey Goose Cherry Noir flavoured vodka
Bacardi's Grey Goose Cherry Noir flavoured vodka
Category - Vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP US$29.99 per 75cl bottle
Bacardi-owned Grey Goose has launched its first new flavour in five years. Grey Goose Cherry Noir flavoured vodka is made with black cherries from France's Basque region and available nationwide in the US in 37.5cl, 75cl and 1-litre bottles.
A national ad campaign for the vodka starts today (11 April) and will run on channels and programmes including Comedy Central, ESPN, USA, TBS, TNT, ABC on Jimmy Kimmel and BET.
Cherry Noir will also be backed by a national print, out of home, radio, digital, and social media ad campaigns.
A Grey Goose spokesperson told just-drinks it was focusing on Cherry Noir's US launch and had no plans yet to roll it out globally.
Bacardi's global Travel Retail division partnered with Virgin Atlantic in September to open a Grey Goose-themed bar at London Heathrow airport.
Click play, below, to view the Grey Goose ad that will launch in the US today.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory