Product Launch - UK: Bacardi’s Eristoff Gold
Click to view Bacardi’s Eristoff Gold
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From last week
Location - UK, in on- (Weatherspoons, Vodka Revolution, Novus Leisure, Luminar and Walkabout) and off-trade (Sainsbury’s)
Price - RRP of GBP13.99 (US$23) per 70cl bottle in the off-trade
Distribution - Bacardi-Martini
Eristoff Gold has a caramel and vanilla flavour.
The variant, which joins the original Eristoff and Eristoff Black in the brand’s UK portfolio, is already available in Austria, Belgium, Spain, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Andorra, Czech Republic, Israel and Lebanon. A roll-out to more markets has been lined up in the coming quarter.
The launch is being backed by a GBP2m marketing campaign.
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
Ten years on and the legacy of Pernod Ricard and Diageo's carve-up of Seagram is still being felt....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
Treasury Wine Estates has lined up a restructure of its Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) division, which will see the region's MD position become redundant....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat