Product Launch - US: Bacardi's D'Ussé Cognac
Click through to view Bacardi's D'Ussé Cognac
Bacardi's D'Ussé Cognac
Category - Spirits, Cognac, VSOP
Available - From next month, rolling out across the US by September
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$44.99 per 75cl bottle
Produced at Chateau de Cognac, D'Ussé is a VSOP, blended from selected Cognacs aged at least four-and-a-half years in French oak barrels.
The brand will be supported by a marketing campaign and will be the subject of a “staggered local market seeding strategy” starting with New York in June, culminating in a national launch in September.
Bacardi confirmed earlier this year that it was looking to launch a Cognac in the US.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review