Product Launch - US: Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire East
Click through to view Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire East
Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire East
Category - Spirits, gin, London dry, 47% abv
Available - From September
Location - US, available in on- and off-trade in New York and Las Vegas It will be introduced nation-wide by the end of this year
Price - SRP of US$22.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Bacardi USA
Bacardi has lined up the first brand extension for Bombay Sapphire, since the gin was launched 25 years ago.
The variant, Bombay Sapphire East, contains Thai lemongrass and Vietnamese black peppercorns in homage to Asia.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
This week is prediction week on just-drinks. On Thursday, Chris Losh will give us his annual, tongue-in-cheek forecasts for the coming year. Today, however, Ian Buxton, consider what might happen in b...
Ten years on and the legacy of Pernod Ricard and Diageo's carve-up of Seagram is still being felt....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
Treasury Wine Estates has lined up a restructure of its Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) division, which will see the region's MD position become redundant....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018