Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Bacardi’s Baron Otard Vintage 1972
Click through to view Bacardi’s Baron Otard Vintage 1972
Bacardi’s Baron Otard Vintage 1972
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 41.5% abv
Available - From later this month
Location - Global travel retail and global premium on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of US$550 per 70cl bottle in travel retail
Distribution - Bacardi Global Travel Retail
Bacardi has lined up the launch of an aged variant of its Baron Otard Cognac brand in the travel retail channel.
Limited to 2,500 bottles, Baron Otard Vintage 1972 is produced from a single eau-de-vie from the Petite Champagne appellation in the Cognac region.
“The launch of the Baron Otard Vintage 1972 is one of a series of exciting new initiatives we have for the year ahead,” said Philippe Jouhaud, sales & marketing director for Baron Otard at Bacardi. “We have established a strong momentum for the brand in Travel Retail following the very successful launch of the rarest ever Baron Otard Cognac, Fortis et Fidelis, last year and the introduction of a completely new and very distinctive look for the Baron Otard portfolio.”
Baron Otard Vintage 1972 will be showcased at the TFWA Asia Pacific exhibition in Singapore later this month.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
Bacardi Brown-Forman has appointed Mike Kelly as its new external affairs director. ...
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research