Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Rum Wolfberry, Black Razz
Click through to view Bacardi's Barcardi Rum Wolfberry and Black Razz flavours
Bacardi's Bacardi Rum Wolfberry, Black Razz
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$14.99 per 75cl bottle - also available in 5cl, 20cl, 37.5cl, 1-litre and 1.75-litre
Bacardi has released two additions to its flavoured rum range.
Bacardi Wolfberry combines blueberry and wolfberry, while Black Razz combines raspberry and black sapote, a type of persimmon.
The bottles are temperature and light activated. When chilled, Wolfberry reveals a red claw mark across the label and Black Razz unveils a red berry logo.
The launch is supported by a "multi-million dollar" campaign that focuses on-premise sampling and advertising in key metro areas, Bacardi said without giving specific details.
In 2010, Bacardi released Bacardi's Rock Coconut flavoured rum.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
UK drinks distributor Waverley TBS collapsed owing creditors in the trade GBP40.5m (US$63.5m), according to the company's administrators. ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research