Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Click through to view Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$15.99 per 75cl bottle, $19.99 per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Multiple distribution partners
Bacardi has unveiled its latest rum extension in the US, linking up with the US National Basketball Association All-Star game for the launch.
Bacardi Pineapple Fusion featured at an All-Star party on Saturday (16 February), Bacardi said last week. The coconut-based rum, out in April, was designed for the US market but may be launched in Germany and the Netherlands this summer, a Bacardi spokesperson told just-drinks.
Earlier this month, Bacardi unveiled former Diageo executive Andy Gibson as its new CMO.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Ireland beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and a...
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push