Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Click through to view Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$15.99 per 75cl bottle, $19.99 per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Multiple distribution partners
Bacardi has unveiled its latest rum extension in the US, linking up with the US National Basketball Association All-Star game for the launch.
Bacardi Pineapple Fusion featured at an All-Star party on Saturday (16 February), Bacardi said last week. The coconut-based rum, out in April, was designed for the US market but may be launched in Germany and the Netherlands this summer, a Bacardi spokesperson told just-drinks.
Earlier this month, Bacardi unveiled former Diageo executive Andy Gibson as its new CMO.
Wuliangye Yibin has warned China's spirits market is going though an adjustment after it posted a slowdown in profits growth in first-half results, according to local reports. ...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research