Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Click through to view Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$15.99 per 75cl bottle, $19.99 per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Multiple distribution partners
Bacardi has unveiled its latest rum extension in the US, linking up with the US National Basketball Association All-Star game for the launch.
Bacardi Pineapple Fusion featured at an All-Star party on Saturday (16 February), Bacardi said last week. The coconut-based rum, out in April, was designed for the US market but may be launched in Germany and the Netherlands this summer, a Bacardi spokesperson told just-drinks.
Earlier this month, Bacardi unveiled former Diageo executive Andy Gibson as its new CMO.
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Ireland beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and a...
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup