Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Click through to view Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$15.99 per 75cl bottle, $19.99 per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Multiple distribution partners
Bacardi has unveiled its latest rum extension in the US, linking up with the US National Basketball Association All-Star game for the launch.
Bacardi Pineapple Fusion featured at an All-Star party on Saturday (16 February), Bacardi said last week. The coconut-based rum, out in April, was designed for the US market but may be launched in Germany and the Netherlands this summer, a Bacardi spokesperson told just-drinks.
Earlier this month, Bacardi unveiled former Diageo executive Andy Gibson as its new CMO.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Ireland beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and a...
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research