Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Click through to view Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Bacardi's Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$15.99 per 75cl bottle, $19.99 per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Multiple distribution partners
Bacardi has unveiled its latest rum extension in the US, linking up with the US National Basketball Association All-Star game for the launch.
Bacardi Pineapple Fusion featured at an All-Star party on Saturday (16 February), Bacardi said last week. The coconut-based rum, out in April, was designed for the US market but may be launched in Germany and the Netherlands this summer, a Bacardi spokesperson told just-drinks.
Earlier this month, Bacardi unveiled former Diageo executive Andy Gibson as its new CMO.
Wuliangye Yibin has warned China's spirits market is going though an adjustment after it posted a slowdown in profits growth in first-half results, according to local reports. ...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research