Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light
Click through to view Bacardi's Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light
Bacardi's Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light
Category – RTD, low calorie, rum, Mojito 12% abv, Pina Colada 11.5% abv
Available – From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price – Info not available
Bacardi has launched a line of low-calorie, ready-to-serve cocktails in the US.
Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light come in Mojito and Pina Colada varieties and contain about 95 calories per 4oz serving. It will be distributed in 75cl and 1.75-litre bottles.
An advertising campaign featuring US actress Busy Philipps will support the launch.
The campaign, which will run until September, will appear in print with a focus on entertainment and women's lifestyle media, while digital components will span entertainment, lifestyle, and party-planning content sites.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
UK drinks distributor Waverley TBS collapsed owing creditors in the trade GBP40.5m (US$63.5m), according to the company's administrators. ...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research