US: Bacardi unveils underlit Grey Goose bottle
The bottle is underlit by LED lights
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
The Grey Goose Night Vision bottle is coated in blue lacquer with a goose emblem that is illuminated using LED lights hidden in its base, Bacardi said yesterday (17 December). It is available at nightclubs in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta.
Bacardi said the limited-edition design, available while stocks last, “is sure to be a focal point” for consumers celebrating the New Year.
It was revealed this month that Grey Goose, along with Jack Daniel's whiskey, Hennessy Cognac and Patron Tequila, account for more than half of alcohol brand-specific mentions in popular songs in the US that reference alcohol.
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
Last weekend, the Wall Street Journal published a fascinating article that looks at the more recent performance - or lack thereof - of Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser brand in the US....
Bacardi is the world’s seventh largest spirits company and the global leader in rum. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to revitalise its key brands and expand its product offer in the face o...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research