US: Bacardi unveils underlit Grey Goose bottle
The bottle is underlit by LED lights
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
The Grey Goose Night Vision bottle is coated in blue lacquer with a goose emblem that is illuminated using LED lights hidden in its base, Bacardi said yesterday (17 December). It is available at nightclubs in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta.
Bacardi said the limited-edition design, available while stocks last, “is sure to be a focal point” for consumers celebrating the New Year.
It was revealed this month that Grey Goose, along with Jack Daniel's whiskey, Hennessy Cognac and Patron Tequila, account for more than half of alcohol brand-specific mentions in popular songs in the US that reference alcohol.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
As a longstanding leader in alcoholic drinks in Austria, Bacardi-Martini Austria GmbH benefits from the great popularity of its strong international brands and keeps investing heavily in promotional a...
Last weekend, the Wall Street Journal published a fascinating article that looks at the more recent performance - or lack thereof - of Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser brand in the US....
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
Bacardi is the world’s seventh largest spirits company and the global leader in rum. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to revitalise its key brands and expand its product offer in the face o...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets