US: Bacardi unveils underlit Grey Goose bottle
The bottle is underlit by LED lights
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
The Grey Goose Night Vision bottle is coated in blue lacquer with a goose emblem that is illuminated using LED lights hidden in its base, Bacardi said yesterday (17 December). It is available at nightclubs in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta.
Bacardi said the limited-edition design, available while stocks last, “is sure to be a focal point” for consumers celebrating the New Year.
It was revealed this month that Grey Goose, along with Jack Daniel's whiskey, Hennessy Cognac and Patron Tequila, account for more than half of alcohol brand-specific mentions in popular songs in the US that reference alcohol.
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
Bacardi is the world’s seventh largest spirits company and the global leader in rum. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to revitalise its key brands and expand its product offer in the face o...
Last weekend, the Wall Street Journal published a fascinating article that looks at the more recent performance - or lack thereof - of Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser brand in the US....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends