INDIA: Bacardi unveils new regional head
Bacardi India is making a switch at the top
Bacardi has lined up a replacement for its country manager in India, who is set to take a new role in the company.
Vijay Subramaniam takes over from Mahesh Madhavan on 7 October, Bacardi India said today (26 September). Madhavan's new role, which will be outside India, will be announced shortly, the unit said.
Subramaniam was previously CEO of Kaya, the skincare arm of Marico Limited. He also headed the international fast-moving consumer goods business for Marico and was PepsiCo's marketing VP in India. Subramaniam began his career with United Breweries in 1991.
Madhavan has been with Bacardi for 17 years and will continue to head up the South-East Asia market, Bacardi India said.
Bacardi this month unveiled a new TV ad for Dewar's Scotch whisky that will launch in its global markets, including India.
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research