INDIA: Bacardi unveils new regional head
Bacardi India is making a switch at the top
Bacardi has lined up a replacement for its country manager in India, who is set to take a new role in the company.
Vijay Subramaniam takes over from Mahesh Madhavan on 7 October, Bacardi India said today (26 September). Madhavan's new role, which will be outside India, will be announced shortly, the unit said.
Subramaniam was previously CEO of Kaya, the skincare arm of Marico Limited. He also headed the international fast-moving consumer goods business for Marico and was PepsiCo's marketing VP in India. Subramaniam began his career with United Breweries in 1991.
Madhavan has been with Bacardi for 17 years and will continue to head up the South-East Asia market, Bacardi India said.
Bacardi this month unveiled a new TV ad for Dewar's Scotch whisky that will launch in its global markets, including India.
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends