TRAVEL RETAIL: Bacardi to update Dewar's bottle
Bacardi acquired Dewar's in 1998
Bacardi has lined up a packaging revamp across its Dewar's Scotch whisky portfolio.
The company said earlier today (6 August) that the blended Scotch brand will be the subject of a redesign starting this month in the travel retail sector. The new design “better emphasises the artistry and craftsmanship that defines Dewar's”, the company said.
The update will apply to Dewar's White Label, Dewar's 12 Years Old, Dewar's 18 Years Old, and Dewar's Signature.
The former two will be the first to hit key markets, which include the UK with World Duty Free, Singapore with DFS Group Limited, the Middle East with Dubai Duty Free, the Americas, France, Germany, and Malaysia.
The new-look bottle can be seen on the right.
Spanish Supreme Court supports merits of Bacardi appeal New legal avenues for Bacardi case planned due to ruling on legal technicality only Spanish Court rules Havana Club Holdings (a joint venture ...
The Supreme Court of Spain today confirmed the Havana Club joint venture's ownership of the Havana Club trademark in Spain....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat