GLOBAL: Bacardi to launch Eristoff vodka push
The spirits giant wants to broaden awareness of the brand, which is the best-selling vodka in France, Austria and Portugal.
The campaign, dubbed Land of the Wolf, has been devised to communicate the heritage of Eristoff, which has origins dating back 200 years to the former Soviet state of Georgia.
Eristoff global brand director, Guy Lawrence said: "The new advertising reflects the brand's heritage by taking as its inspiration the legends and folklore which surround the wolf and coming up with an original and unexpected interpretation."
The global ad campaign, which includes TV, cinema and print executions, will launch in selected international markets next month.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The US-based Eastern European drinks group CEDC has continued its rapid expansion with the acquisition of Russian vodka brand Parliament. While some observers have questioned the move, Patience Gould ...
Gruppo Campari has acquired the portfolio of spirits company X-Rated in the US....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a healthy rise in sales for its first fiscal quarter of 2007....
Absolut Vodka has unveiled an addition to its portfolio in the US, inspired by the city of New Orleans....
Phillips Distilling's flavoured vodka line UV Vodka has added a mixer to its range in the US....
Central European Distribution Corporation is set to buy a majority stake in the owner of the top selling premium vodka brand in Russia....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends