GLOBAL: Bacardi to launch Eristoff vodka push
The spirits giant wants to broaden awareness of the brand, which is the best-selling vodka in France, Austria and Portugal.
The campaign, dubbed Land of the Wolf, has been devised to communicate the heritage of Eristoff, which has origins dating back 200 years to the former Soviet state of Georgia.
Eristoff global brand director, Guy Lawrence said: "The new advertising reflects the brand's heritage by taking as its inspiration the legends and folklore which surround the wolf and coming up with an original and unexpected interpretation."
The global ad campaign, which includes TV, cinema and print executions, will launch in selected international markets next month.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The US-based Eastern European drinks group CEDC has continued its rapid expansion with the acquisition of Russian vodka brand Parliament. While some observers have questioned the move, Patience Gould ...
Gruppo Campari has acquired the portfolio of spirits company X-Rated in the US....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a healthy rise in sales for its first fiscal quarter of 2007....
Absolut Vodka has unveiled an addition to its portfolio in the US, inspired by the city of New Orleans....
Phillips Distilling's flavoured vodka line UV Vodka has added a mixer to its range in the US....
Central European Distribution Corporation is set to buy a majority stake in the owner of the top selling premium vodka brand in Russia....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends