UK: Bacardi to get TV ad push in UK
Bacardi has started a television and cinema advertising campaign in the UK for its namesake rum brand.
The company said late last week that the ad, which will run for six weeks in the country, is part of the brand's GBP20m (US$33.1m) marketing spend in the UK in 2011. It will air on C4, E4, Film4 and Sky Atlantic TV channels, as well as in cinemas across the country for the same six-week duration.
The TV ad is part of a marketing plan that will also include a partnership with Bauer Media to sponsor segments on both Kiss and 4Music radio. The campaign will be supported by consumer print and outdoor advertising with a presence online, coupled with an experiential programme including a festival programme, which sees the brand at RockNess, Lovebox and The Big Chill in the UK this summer.
The ad can be viewed below.
Companies: Bacardi Ltd
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have dominated an inaugural list of the world's top performing spirits brands....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages