GLOBAL: Bacardi takes Dewar's campaign to world audience - video
Bacardi has launched the latest global push for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand.
The multi-channel “Live True” campaign, which includes a short video, was tested in Spain in June and will roll out globally, excluding North America, Bacardi said today (6 September). Markets include China, Brazil, Korea, the UK, Lebanon, Greece, India, Japan and Russia.
“Significant increased investment” has been put into the campaign, which follows the Dewar's "Always True" activation, Bacardi said.
While the push will not cover the US, Bacardi returned Dewar's to screens in the country last year with its first TV ad in the US for five years.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
SPI Group has confirmed the appointment of Southern Wine & Spirits of America as the distributor of its vodka portfolio in six more US states....
Bacardi Lion has appointed a new MD as the previous encumbent has quit the group after ten years in the role....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review