GLOBAL: Bacardi switches rum category directors
Bacardi has appointed a new senior global category director of rums
In a busy HR week for Bacardi, the company has confirmed the appointment of a senior global category director of rums.
Dmitry Ivanov, the current MD for Bacardi's operations in Russia, will be responsible for “developing the global marketing vision and premium positioning” of the company's rum portfolio, the firm said earlier today (1 November). He will be based out of London, the company said.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Bacardi said that Ivanov replaces Eugenio Mendez, who left the company in August after three years in the role.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
Drinks companies stand to benefit as the global travel retail market continues to expand, buoyed by millions of new passengers from developing economies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report....
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research