GLOBAL: Bacardi switches rum category directors
Bacardi has appointed a new senior global category director of rums
In a busy HR week for Bacardi, the company has confirmed the appointment of a senior global category director of rums.
Dmitry Ivanov, the current MD for Bacardi's operations in Russia, will be responsible for “developing the global marketing vision and premium positioning” of the company's rum portfolio, the firm said earlier today (1 November). He will be based out of London, the company said.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Bacardi said that Ivanov replaces Eugenio Mendez, who left the company in August after three years in the role.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
Drinks companies stand to benefit as the global travel retail market continues to expand, buoyed by millions of new passengers from developing economies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research