US: Bacardi Silver hits production hurdles - reports
Bacardi Silver the RTD joint venture between the rum producer and beer giant Anheuser-Busch is running into production problems, according to a report in Brandweek. Details of the nature of the problem were unknown but it was reported that shipments of the drink have already been recalled from distribution houses. "Wholesalers, who generated heavy front-end demand for the rum and citrus flavored beverage, currently are being shorted on orders," the report said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group