TRAVEL RETAIL: Bacardi sets sights on Chinese with Glen Deveron pack
Click through to view Bacardi's Glen Deveron Chinese New Year packs
Bacardi has rolled out a Chinese traveller-targetted packaging design for its Glen Deveron Royal Burgh Collection at London's main airport.
The range of three aged Scotch whisky single malts, initially launched last year, have been packaged in gift boxes featuring red ribbon, new year wishes and an image of a galloping horse. The boxes will target Chinese travellers at London's Heathrow airport at Terminal Three and Terminal Five.
Heathrow is experiencing a “significant” uplift in Chinese passenger traffic, according to Bacardi. “These high-spending travellers respond positively to engaging, innovative shopping experiences”.
The packs will be available exclusively through the World Duty Free Group retailer.
The arrival of the Year of the Horse was celebrated late last week.
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
Bacardi is the world’s seventh largest spirits company and the global leader in rum. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to revitalise its key brands and expand its product offer in the face o...
Wine in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains description...
Wine in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descript...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends