Bacardi returns to 'Live True' for Dewar's - video
Bacardi has released the latest extension of the 'Live True' campaign in the US for its Dewar's blended Scotch whisky brand.
The series of five online clips echoes a similar print campaign for Dewar's “from years ago”, Bacardi said. The campaign will be supported by advertising across broadcast, print and social media channels in the US.
“This series … celebrates individuals and notable personalities who have the courage to drive unexpected pursuits that positively impact the lives of others and the world around them,” the company said.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
Earlier this year, Bacardi released a range of Dewar's single malts, under the project title 'The Last Great Malts'.
Four months into its new marketing structure and Bacardi hits the world with a new global campaign for its namesake brand. ...
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has launched a new John Dewar & Sons' expression that contains whisky aged for a minimum of 30 years. ...
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends