US: Bacardi recruits Grey Goose brand ambassador
Bacardi has appointed a brand ambassador for its Grey Goose vodka brand in the North American markets.
The company, which acquired Grey Goose in 2004, said yesterday (21 October) that Guillaume Jubien will be charged with conducting brand education for bartenders in the role. He will also serve as "the face of the brand" for media, industry events and conferences, Bacardi said
Having been born in France, Jubien has been appointed to help "emphasise the French roots" of Grey Goose.
Jubien has worked in the on-trade for around 12 years, having helped open the Met Bar at the Metropolitan Hotel in London. After spending six years at the hotel, he moved on to open the bars at St. Martin Lane and Sanderson Hotels.
Several years ago, he was recruited by LVMH China to serve as Grand Marnier's brand ambassador in Asia.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites