US: Bacardi recruits Grey Goose brand ambassador
Bacardi has appointed a brand ambassador for its Grey Goose vodka brand in the North American markets.
The company, which acquired Grey Goose in 2004, said yesterday (21 October) that Guillaume Jubien will be charged with conducting brand education for bartenders in the role. He will also serve as "the face of the brand" for media, industry events and conferences, Bacardi said
Having been born in France, Jubien has been appointed to help "emphasise the French roots" of Grey Goose.
Jubien has worked in the on-trade for around 12 years, having helped open the Met Bar at the Metropolitan Hotel in London. After spending six years at the hotel, he moved on to open the bars at St. Martin Lane and Sanderson Hotels.
Several years ago, he was recruited by LVMH China to serve as Grand Marnier's brand ambassador in Asia.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban