US: Bacardi readies Martini ad for US
The ad forms part of Bacardi's first US campaign for Martini in 25 years
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
Bacardi USA, which handles the US importation and distribution of the Martini sparkling wine and vermouth brands, confirmed late last week that the ad will mark the Martini brand's first campaign in the country for 25 years. Filmed in Rome, the ads will debut across the US this month.
Spots will air on leading national network and cable channels such as, ABC, CW, E!, Style, WE, Bravo, Oxygen, TLC, The Travel Channel and The Food Network. The targeted audience includes women 25 to 34 years old.
The commercial, which can be viewed below, will be featured on programming such as Grey's Anatomy, America's Next Top Model, Cougar Town, Real Housewives and Top Chef.
Bacardi has released a television advert for its Grey Goose vodka brand in the US....
Bacardi has started a television and cinema advertising campaign in the UK for its namesake rum brand....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets